Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Before and After.....



OK, you should have seen the looks I got at the hair place.... The bald photo was taken by the lady behind me at the line at the post office where I was mailing the hair off. Then I looked at the photo and burst into tears. Amazing how much your identity can be tied to something so stupid and materialistic as hair. Puts life into f******g perspective. I am just glad I have a head and the opportunity for it to grow back on, and it will, and I don't even care if it is all gray. I'll finally be a toehead (or is that towhead? -- I never knew but read http://ask.yahoo.com/20030206.html to find out the interesting reasoning) again like I was until Isobel was born.... Flaxen headed..... Enough staring today to last me a lifetime. Note to self: It is cold without out hair when it is raining -- I didn't even think to put up my hoodie!

02072012. At this point I look forward to Valentine's Day 2013. A year will be gone and this will be over by then, I hope.



2 comments:

  1. The first thought that popped into my mind when I saw this picture was "wow, what a beautiful face!". Hold your head up high, girl. Be proud of who you are. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you -- that made my day.... through the tears.....

      Delete