Follow by Email

Thursday, February 23, 2012



Yesterday I had round two of the poison to cure me. Two down, six to go, as of today. Taking all the prophylactic anti-side effects and just downed my second cup of espresso so I can get done what I really am  not motivated to do..... playing music to help.

On the left you see me at one of my highest moods --- 2004 at my Daddy's wedding 10 years to the day after he met his bride (ironically 9/11). They were actually booked on UA 92 which hit WTC but Lynn's father died a few days before so they cancelled the trip. There but for the grace of God go I. The other image is a card that came with a custom-made (free) silk head wrap (its too cold to wear it now) from goodwishes@franceluxe.com it is really nice and the card was signed by hand inside by about 20.... very cheery. 

"It's been a while, since I could hold my head up high...."


No comments:

Post a Comment