Follow by Email

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring is coming.....


I don't know what this lovely tree is, but it runs rampant in Bernal Heights (SF) and is so bright that one needs sunglasses! It cheers me to see this lovely flower (and irritates me that I used to know the name....). I let Isobel drive most of the way to Berkeley yesterday and took over just in time -- a jerk driver (I thought they were  bad in Auburn) decided to pull across my lane (I had the right of way) to make a left in front of me.... he sat there cursing and making rude faces at me but I suddenly thought, instead of flipping him off (the drivers behind me were honking) I just grabbed the top of my skull cap and looked him straight in the eye and pulled it straight up leaving him gawking at my bald head... it was better than flipping him off. Just glad I took this picture first..... he was flabbergasted but continued to flap his gums at me (Isobel and I broke into laughter)......

Star date 03-22-12

1 comment: